Each year, the State Procurement Bureau partners with the State Professional Development Center (PDC) to offer procurement related training. These classes are ideal for new employees working in the area of procurement in your agency.
Fall 2017 Classes
- Basic Procurement Methods and Issues, Thursday, October 5, 2017
- Advanced Procurement Methods and Issues, Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Initiating and Navigating the RFP Process, Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Contract Management, Thursday, October 26, 2017
The current cost of each day-long class is $123 per person. Please visit the State Professional Development Center (PDC)'s website to register.
- Sourcing Director (Bids), Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Seating is limited to 12. Contact the eMACS Support Unit for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other State Agencies Offering Procurement Related Training