Each year, the State Procurement Bureau partners with the State Professional Development Center (PDC) to offer procurement related training. These classes are ideal for new employees working in the area of procurement in your agency.
Spring 2018 Classes
- Basic Procurement Methods and Issues, Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Advanced Procurement Methods and Issues, Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Initiating and Navigating the RFP Process, Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Contract Management, Wednesday, April 25, 2018
The current cost of each day-long class is $123 per person. Please visit the State Professional Development Center (PDC)'s website to register.
All eMACS training is held from 9:00-4:00 in the Mitchell Building, Basement-Room 13b, Helena. Seating is limited to 12.
Note: The trainings listed below are intended for those agencies currently using these modules. If your agency would like information on implementing a module, contact Tom Hastings, email@example.com / 444-0338.
Sourcing Director (Bids):
- February 27, 2018 (Rescheduled)
- May 16, 2018
- August 15, 2018
- November 14, 2018
Total Contract Manager:
- January 10, 2018
- April 25, 2018
- July 25, 2018
- October 24, 2018
Contact Bonny McCabe, eMACS Support Unit, to register for a training or for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other State Agencies Offering Procurement Related Training