eMACS Support Unit
- Tom Hastings, eMACS System Manager, (406) 444-0338
- Bonny McCabe, eProcurement System Support & Training Specialist, (406) 444-3322
- Justin Harris, eProcurement System Support Specialist, (406) 444-3345
- Email: email@example.com
What is eMACS?
eMACS, or Montana Acquisition & Contracting System, is the eProcurement software solution utilized by the State of Montana that provides vendor management services, bid and procurement processes, and contract management tools as well as the ability to track contract spend. The Department of Administration signed an enterprise-wide contract with SciQuest, Inc., a leader in public sector procurement and contract management solutions to provide the State with these vendor, procurement, and contract management tools.
eMACS consists of four modules:
- Total Supplier Manager (TSM) (Vendor Management)
- Sourcing Director(SD) (Bidding)
- Total Contract Manager (TCM) (Contracts/Spend Tracking)
- eProcurement (Shopping)